Saturday 29 May 2010

10) Last day in Eng102

In my last course in Eng102, I had great time. We had pub-quiz and my group was the best. We took 32 points from the pub-quiz and WE WON.
Firstly, I am very glad to be with my group partner. Secondly, I want to thank Sonja and Elif for cookies and tiramisu. These were very delicious , tasteful and yummy.
And in the end of the courses, I like the flower which Sonja gave us to sign as a memory from B2 section. I think this idea is wonderful because this action got the class closer.
Lastly, I was really enjoy in this semester when I were in the class. I tried to attend class regularly and except last weeks I did. I did bot join the course las weeks because I was ill. Actually, I still had no voice but I hope that I will gain again.
I deeply tahnk you Sonja for your all kind interests and helps. I hope we can meet again.
Have good time....

Didem


1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome, I'm happy you enjoyed it...
    ;))

    ReplyDelete